How to join AUUG or renew your AUUG membership
Please note that AUUG is undergoing a major re-evaluation of its role, purpose, and structure. Consequently much of the information on membership and benefits is no longer relevant, and is retained below for historical record. If you have a good reason for wishing to join/renew membership in the current AUUG, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the relevant rate and payment procedure. Please also note that the old postal PO Box address found in some pages is no longer relevant.
How to Join
You can register for free to get updates on AUUG activities.
Or you can join AUUG in three easy steps:
- Determine the type of membership you require.
- Load and print the appropriate membership form.
- Fill it in and send it to AUUG.
Types of membership
- Ordinary Membership
- Also known as Individual Membership, this is for any person who wants to join AUUG and enjoy the benefits of membership. Members of the AUUG Management Committee must be Ordinary Members.
- Institutional Membership
- Where an organisation subscribes to the aims of AUUG, the organisation may become an Intitutional Member of AUUG. Usually, two people in the organisation can make use of the member benefits, although others can be added to the membership for additional fees.
- Student Membership
- A student in full time study may become a Student Member of AUUG. Student members may not vote in the AUUG Elections.
- Honorary Life Member
- You can not apply to be an Honorary Life Member of AUUG. However, those who have given some special service to AUUG or to the Open Systems community may be elected as Life Members.
You will need to send your completed membership form to the Treasurer. AUUG does not publish the private contact details for its officers; please send email to email@example.com requesting the current treasurer's address.
Remember: payment must accompany your membership application, which means a cheque or credit card details.